You would earn as a base flyer for Madrid to Buenos Aires 12504 RDMs 18756 EQMs 2500 EQDs
This can be combined with an AAdvantage Platinum Challenge and how you can obtain this status till January 2021 with just one flight and a small cash output.
This time we are using Barcelona to Buenos Aires as an example and a deal that allows you to fly in Premium Economy from Madrid to Buenos Aires and accumulate enough EQMs and EQDs to maintain Platinum Status (OneWorld Sapphire) till 2021.
AAdvantage Platinum status Challenge Requirements:
- Earn 12,500 Elite Qualifying Miles / EQM OR fly 16 Elite Qualifying Segments in three consecutive months AND earn $2,000 in Elite Qualifying Dollars within a three month period AND pay a non-refundable fee:
- $180 PLATINUM challenge without interim status
- $380 PLATINUM challenge with interim Gold status
- $480 PLATINUM challenge with interim Platinum status
Rules: To qualify, EQM must be earned on flights marketed* by AA's Joint Business Venture partners: AA American Airlines, AY Finnair, BA British Airways, IB Iberia and JL Japan Airlines
Benefits of AAdvantage Platinum Status
- Complimentary upgrades on flights under 500 miles, subject to availability
- 60% bonus on travel flown
- Upgrades with 500 mile certificates, confirmed as much as 48 hours prior to departure
- Priority check-in, security, baggage, and boarding
- Two free checked bags
- Complimentary standby
- Complimentary main cabin extra
- Waived close-in award booking fee
- Lounge access when traveling internationally
Want to learn more about how to travel like this for economy prices or have any questions regarding miles / points or flights. Reach out to the team here at PremiumCabinDeals.com and follow us on Instagram!
Post a Comment