from Milan to Buenos Aires
You will be travelling in J/O Class with fare basis OP60IT.
- Cancellation is not possible
- Before the departure of your first outbound flight, you will not receive a refund if you cancel your flight, except for unused airport taxes.
- After the departure of your first outbound flight, you will not receive a refund if you cancel your flight, except for unused airport taxes.
- The fare is applicable for a ticket used fully, in sequential order for the specified journey and on the specified dates. As outlined in the General Conditions of Carriage, any non-compliant use noticed on the day of travel may incur an additional fixed-rate fee at the airport for the amount of: - for flights in Europe (including Metropolitan France and Corsica) € 125 in Economy and €300 in Business; - for intercontinental flights € 500 in Economy and Premium Economy and € 1.500 in Business and La Première (or the equivalent in the local currency) .
- Change fee EUR 300 + fare difference
- Before departure of your first outbound flight, it’s permitted to change your ticket at a fee of EUR 300.
- After departure of your first outbound flight, it’s permitted to change your ticket at a fee of EUR 300.
- If you change your ticket, the price may change due to tax recalculation and fare availability.
- No refund if you missed your flight
- If you are not present in time for boarding, the ticket is not refundable and you are not eligible for a free rebooking. Booking fees are not refundable. Other surcharges are not refundable if the ticket condition does not allow refund. In case of partial refund, the amount refunded will take in account a fare adjustment based on a one way fare of the flown ticket. Extra service fees can be added if the refund is processed offline.
- A minimum stay applies
- Either a minimum stay of 6 day(s) applies, or the return flight commences on SUNDAY.
- A maximum stay applies
- A maximum stay of 3 month(s) applies.
KLM Boeing 787 Business Class