Acceptable one-way fare from Cairo to Sydney via Amman, Bangkok and Hong Kong.
This works GREAT for Qantas flyers as you can accumulate a significant amount of Status Credits and Points earning 280 Status Credits and 12725 Qantas Points.
- CAI-AMM: 500 Qantas Points and 40 Status Credits
- AMM-BKK: 5250 Qantas Points and 120 Status Credits
- BKK-HKG: 1375 Qantas Points and 60 Status Credits
- HKG-SYD: 5600 Qantas Points and 60 Status Credits
British Airways flyers would obtain 360 Tier Points and 12585 Avios
- CAI-AMM: 375 Avios and 40 Tier Points
- AMM-BKK: 5600 Avios and 140 Tier Points
- BKK-HKG: 1331 Avios and 40 Tier Points
- HKG-SYD: 5279 Avios and 140 Tier Points
These fares book into I class so American Airlines Executive Platinum flyers would obtain 24939 LPs, Platinum Pro 20867 LPs, Platinum 18831 LPs, Gold 16795 LPs, Base Members 12724 LPs
Royal Jordanian Boeing 787 Business Class
Royal Jordanian Airbus 320/321 Business Class
Cathay Airbus 330 Business Class
Need help with Delta miles? Got doubts about FlyingBlue? Or if you have any questions regarding miles / points. Reach out to the team here using the form below!
Post a Comment